1. We promise to take as much time as it needs when carrying out your eye exam
We set aside at least 30 minutes for each exam meaning you have plenty of opportunity to ask questions about your eye health and options for vision correction.
2. We promise that you will see the same faces at the practice year in and year out
We don’t employ optical assistants so your entire eye examination is carried out by a fully qualified optometrist. Richard and Iain are the only optometrists who work for us meaning you get continuity of care. It is much easier to track the health of your eyes if you see the same optometrist every year and it means we are more likely to pick up on any subtle changes.
3. We promise not to sell you specs you don’t need
If you don’t need a new pair of glasses, we won’t tell you that you do. If your existing frame is in good condition, we can happily re-glaze it. We pride ourselves on our openness and honesty.
4. We promise to carry out adjustments and minor repairs free of charge
Frames need a straighten up? Nose pad fallen off? Bring them into the practice – we view minor repairs as part of our service and will do them free of charge for our patients!
5. We promise to provide good quality eyewear at a fair price.
We are not the cheapest optician in town, instead we’ll spend time on you; not rushing through the examination, speaking to you about your individual needs and requirements and finding the perfect pair of glasses just for you. We don’t do buy one get one free or sales; good quality is not the cheapest and you get what you pay for.
6. We promise to do our best to look after your eyes
If you have an eye problem (a sore eye, a loss of vision etc.) we are your first port of call and we will do what ever we can to ensure you are seen in an appropriate time. Just give us a phone and we’ll do what we can to help you out.